Thursday, November 22, 2007

And onward...

I completed the Green Apprenticeship a few days ago and I've been relaxing in Haifa this week. A huge storm has been weaving in and out of each day. I've never seen the tide so high before...the waves are enormous and loud and frequent and they crash against the rocks each time like it's a final push, but it's always one after another. The heavy clouds are tremendous, and the sunsets coupled with that contoured sky create perfect colorful streaks. It is so, so different from the desert. It has rained here every day this week. Patches of blue appear here and there, so everything is shiny for a little while.

I don't yet know how to wrap my head around what I learned over the last three months. And maybe it will take a long time for it all to unfold or become defined or complement a path I'll choose.

What I know is that I am very, very glad I did the program and that I am where I am right now, even in this confusing, maybe aimless spot.

I feel really good about the amazing people I've met (Thanksgiving with Katie and Adam today on the beach was glorious!), the lessons I've learned, and all the paths that have appeared to me.

Tomorrow I'm flying to Switzerland. Ryan is meeting me in Zurich.
I feel like this: !!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Katie Porter said...

sheer!
update your blog already! where are you? what are you doing? we need information!
thinking of you...
-katie